Sign in / Join

Check the fridge whether you might store such product at home

Share:
Fortunately, such sad news are never frequent at all

A fact of food poisoning at Costa Blanca is not a frequent news RLievi, pixabay.com 

39 people suffered food poisoning because of eating prepared frozen shellfish of Estrella Polar at one of the hotels in Javea. The product was manufactured on 19/01/2018 and it says that it could be consumed until January of 2020. After the food poising was registered, official tests determined the presence of norovirus in the product.

Fortunately, ill customers of a hotel are recovering and they will be fine soon. For a moment, Spanish Agency for Food Consumption and Food Security/ Agencia Española de Consumo, Seguridad Alimentaria y Nutrición confirms the absence of new registered cases of food poisoning by this or any other product by Estrella Polar (due to official data of  Conselleria de Sanidad).

In any case, those consumers who bought this product and store it in their refrigerators at home are asked to get rid of it. This product is being removed from the stores of Valencia Community and Navarra where it was on sale before.

Image Submission Form

If you were present at that event and you want to send us a photo of good quality taken by you there and some additional information, please use this form to send it to CostaBlancaToday.com. It is obligatory to mention your true name and surname.

By sending us a picture its author automatically allows it to be published at CostaBlancaToday.com website with his/her name mentioned.

 I´m 18 or more years old (*)

 I accept the Privacy Policy (*)

(*) required

Share:
error: Content is protected !!